Mariah's Virtual Bookstore

http://astore.amazon.com/mariahsbookstore-20

Monday, July 11, 2011

Trials and Tribulations

   What does it mean when one has to go through trials and tribulations? I have seen alot of that, and maybe some of you have too. Today, I stopped at a gas station, because my gas tank light came on signalling the level of gas in my tank. I looked into my wallet in search of some dollars to feed my tank. I was fortunate to find a $5.00 bill, which only paid for 1.? gallon.
    I remembered when I could stop by a gas station, pull out my wallet, use a card, and fill my tank without thinking twice. What happened? Trials and tribulations, this too shall come to pass, believe in He who knows the end from the beginning. I love the Lord, even though I lost my family due to lack of worldly materials. There is always hope, and to those who understand what I am saying, keep your heads up.


Visit www.enetshoppers.com for all your internet shopping.

No comments: